Title: CRO Manager
Location: APAC Region (Japan, China, Singapore, or Korea)
Type of contract: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking for a smart and passionate Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager with a proven track record of delivering performance improvements through conversion optimization to join our global team of CRO specialists.
On the market for 23 years, Kaspersky is a market leader in cybersecurity solutions for B2C and B2B, boasting an impressive 400 million users globally. Today, our team is made of nearly 4000 employees spread across 37 offices worldwide.
As a CRO Manager, you will help shape the experience users have on our range of web properties through thoughtful conversion research, analysis, and testing. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned projects, driving growth in target KPIs across our most important digital channels.
You will have the opportunity to work on one of the most recognisable cybersecurity brands in the world and increase your experience through internal and external training opportunities.
This role involves:
- Active participation in team discussion around testing strategy & planning
- Conducting quantitative & qualitative research to support test iterations
- Planning, setting up & managing A/B and multi-variant tests
- Creating briefs for copywriting, design and development teams
- Conducting in-depth analysis of test results & building reports
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation with test results & learnings
- Working closely with a number of stakeholders and teams across the globe
- Creating presentations for workshop sessions in-team and with other teams
- Monitoring industry trends to stay ahead of the competition
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of experience in conversion rate optimisation or related role
- Proven experience in delivering digital performance improvements
- Knowledge of conversion principles from research to post-test analysis
- Knowledge of segmentation and personalisation principles
- Understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methods & techniques
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Heap Analytics or others)
- Experience with research tools (e.g: Hotjar, ContentSquare, UserTesting, SurveyMonkey, Usabilla or others).
- Experience with CRO testing tools (e.g: Oracle Maxymiser, Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize or others)
- Excellent written and verbal communication focused on the “so what” bottom line
- Readiness for long-distance business travel up to 3 times a year
- Native fluency in Japanese; working fluency in English
Good extras to have:
- Background in SaaS environment or projects
- Adobe Photoshop knowledge
- Knowledge of web usability and design for an East Asian market
Some key behaviours:
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Thoroughly organised and always striving to achieve work efficiency
- Innovative and creative, but with the ability to adopt logical and methodical processes
- Understanding and advocative of the use of robust data, as opposed to opinion
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about interpreting the cognitive, social and situational influences experienced by a brand’s customers at all stages of their journey
- Acutely irritated by bad user experience and constantly imagining ways in which it could be improved to help users
In return, we will give you:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive bonus scheme
- The best-in-class industry CRO tools to work with
- Opportunity to work in an international role, improving user experiences across a number of markets globally including APAC, Europe, Middle East & Americas
- Ongoing training through various channels (workshops, e-courses, conferences)
For more information about Kaspersky, visit our website at www.kaspersky.com.